These brownie bites taste like heaven!
They're chocolatey, sweet with a gooey caramel layer and just a tiny touch of salt!
And the best thing is: they're refined-sugar-free, oil-free and no bake.
So what are you waiting for?!
RECIPE 12 BROWNIE BITES
-1/3 cup/110g maple syrup
-1/2 cup peanut butter
-1 TSP vanilla extract
-1 cup/105g oat flour
-1/3 cup cocoa powder
-1 cup/190g pitted dates
-2 TBSP peanut butter
-a pinch of salt
-200g melted vegan chocolate
1. Let the dates soak for 15 minutes in hot water whilst stirring together the base until it's a solid dough.
2. Fill the dough in a lined baking dish and press it down with your hand.
3. Refrigerate, put all the caramel ingredients in a food processor and blend until it's a smooth caramel.
4. Spread it on the brownie base and freeze for 1 hour.
5. Cut it into 12 bites and cover them with chocolate. Enjoy!
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram.💚