These rolls are the living proof that you don't need oil, yeast or refined sugar to make the most delicious, sticky, gooey and fluffy rolls you could ever imagine!
The dough requires only 4 simple ingredients and the chocolate-peanut butter-filling makes these rolls to the best dessert ever!
RECIPE 9 SNKICKERZ ROLLS
-1 3/4 cup/260g flour of your choice
-1 cup/240g vegan yogurt
-2 TSP baking powder
-1 TBSP maple syrup
-3 TBSP cocoa powder
-3 TBSP peanut butter
-4 TBSP maple syrup
-4 TBSP water
-a handful chopped peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius/360 Fahrenheit and mix up the dough ingredients.
2. Set aside and stir the filling ingredients until well combined.
3. Roll the dough out on a floured surface, spread the filling equally and sprinkle a handful chopped peanuts on top.
4. Roll it up, cut it into 9 pieces and place them in a greased baking dish.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
Try them yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram 💚