Updated: Jan 15
This fish burger will blow you away!
There's this crispy, flavorsome 'fish patty' between two soft buns and trust me this is how you make tofu taste great!
Give this to your friends and family and no one will guess it's vegan.
RECIPE 2 FILET-FAUX-FISH
-200g/1/2 package extra firm tofu
-2 TBSP lemon juice
-1 TBSP white vinegar
-1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
-1 TBSP dried dill
-Salt&pepper to taste
-1/2 sheet nori
-1/3 cup/80ml plant milk
-3 TBSP flour of your choice
-2 cups/70g crushed cornflakes
-2 burger buns
-Burger toppings of your choice
1. Cut the tofu into two filets and place them in a baking dish.
2. Add the remaining 'fish' ingredients except the nori and flip the tofu a few times.
3. Let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
4. Cut the nori sheet in two rectangles in the size of your tofu filets, place them on top and flip another few times.
5. Set aside, mix up the flour and the plant milk and blend the cornflakes until it's a fine meal.
6. Coat the tofu filets in the flour-mixture, then flip them in the cornflakes.
7. Heat up a touch of oil in a frying pan and fry the tofu until golden brown on both sides.
8. Place the filets on your burger and enjoy!
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes 💚