Is it a breakfast or is it a dessert? Or a dessert breakfast?
I don't know, but what I do know is that these cups are hella delicious!
The sweet and chewy granola cup filled with creamy peanut butter and all topped with rich chocolate is just pure bliss no matter if you eat it for breakfast or as dessert!
RECIPE 9 GRANOLA CUPS:
-2 cups/200g oats
-1/4 cup/65g peanut butter
-1/4 cup/75g maple syrup
-a pinch of salt
-9 TSP peanut butter (each cup 1 TSP)
-50g melted vegan chocolate
1. Give all the cup ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until it's a shapable dough (you may have to add more peanut butter).
2. Slightly grease a muffin tin and scoop about 2 TBSP of the dough in each mold.
3. Press it down with a spoon and shape a little hole in the center of each cup.
4. Now add in each hole about 1 TSP peanut butter and freeze for 1 hour.
5. Then top each cup with 1 TSP melted vegan chocolate and refrigerate until set.
Try them yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram 💚