You won't believe these are healthy!
This cereal is absolutely out of this world, it's made without oil, only a bit of coconut sugar and a few other ingredients but the taste is just mind blowing!
They're so crispy, nice sweet and the touch of vanilla makes it perfect.
It's also a great crunchy snack and perfect for kids.
RECIPE 1 BATCH HEALTHY CHEERIOS
-1 cup/165g wholewheat flour
-1 cup/90g oat flour
-1 Tsp baking powder
-1/4 cup/50g coconut sugar
-a pinch of salt
-1/2 cup+1 TBSP/135ml plant milk
-1 TSP vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 165 Celsius/325 Fahrenheit and combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the plant milk and the vanilla extract and knead using your hands until it's a firm dough.
3. Take 1 TSP of it, roll the dough between your palms and flatten it to a disc.
4. Then take a toothpick and form a hole in the middle of the disc until it has the typical cheerio shape.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!
Try them yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram 💚