This is for all chocholics out there!
You know I loooove chocolate (and peanut butter ofc) so this cake is just what I need in my life!
Theres this fudgy but also fluffy brownie topped with the best healthy fudge sauce....oh my..😍
You better try this!
RECIPE 9 PIECES:
-1 cup/250ml plant milk
-4 TBSP peanut butter
-1/4 cup/75g maple syrup
-1 TSP vanilla extract
-3/4 cup/105g flour of your choice
-1/2 TBSP baking powder
-a pinch of salt
-3 TBSP cocoa powder
-4 TBSP hot water
-4 TBSP maple syrup
-3 TBSP nut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius/400 Fahrenheit and put all the ingredients for the brownie batter in a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir until well combined and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
3. Fill the batter into the dish and bake for 25-30 minutes whilst mixing up the fudge sauce.
4. Let the brownie cool down completely.
5. Poke with a wooden cooking spoon holes in the brownie and pour over the fudge sauce.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes and enjoy!
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes 💚