A super creamy, nutty caramel on a sweet crumbly crust topped with rich chocolate. A dream!
- 1 1/2 cup/150g oat flour
-1/2 cup/75g dates
-3 TBSP plant milk
-1/2 cup/125g peanut butter
-1/4 cup/75g maple syrup
-a pinch of salt
-80g melted chocolate
1. Add the crust ingredients to a blender and blend until it's a crumbly, shapable dough.
2. Fill the dough in a lined baking tin and press it in the form of a rectangle.
3. Freeze whilst preparing the caramel.
4. Add the caramel ingredients to a bowl, whisk until well combined and pour it over the crust.
5. Freeze for 15 minutes and melt the chocolate.
6. Spread the chocolate on top and freeze until set, enjoy!
If you try my recipes you can post them with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram 💚