This is incredible!
These donuts are refined sugar-free, oil-free, require only 8-ingredients and they're absolutely delicious!
This combination of the soft donut filled with this creamy vanilla custard is just so good, you gotta try them!
RECIPE 8 DONUTS
-1 3/4 cup/260g flour of your choice
-1 cup/240g vegan yogurt
-2 TSP baking powder
-1 TBSP maple syrup
-3/4 cup/180ml plant milk
-2 TBSP corn starch
-2 TBSP maple syrup
-1 TSP vanilla extract
-1 cup/250ml coconut milk, full fat
-75g melted vegan chocolate
1. First mix up the donut dough by putting all the ingredients in mixing bowl and stirring/kneading until well combined.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius/360 Fahrenheit and shape the dough into 8 donuts.
3. Place them on a baking tray and bake them for 10-15 minutes.
4. In the meantime whisk up the corn starch and the plant milk and put it along the remaining ingredients in a sauce pan.
5. Let it simmer on medium heat whilst stirring until it has thickened.
6. Refrigerate the custard for about 10 minutes and fill it into a piping bag.
7. Poke a hole on the side of each donut with chop sticks and create some space in the center of each donut.
8. Fill them with the custard and dip them into the melted chocolate.
9. Refrigerate until set and enjoy!
Try them yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes 💚