We all love our vegan treats every now and then, right?
But it's even better if they are also kinda healthy , I mean those delicious brownies are oil-free and refined sugar-free and still taste like 11 out of 10!
They're perfect to bring to a birthday party or to make for your fam and I promise you,
they won't recognize that the brownies are vegan and the least thing they'll think is that the cake is even healthy.
Because I love chocolate sometimes more than people I had to top the brownies with a nice drizzle of melted chocolate
but you can easily leave that out same with the nuts.
And another great thing about this recipe is that you don't need any fancy ingredients for it,
you'll probably have everything it requires at home.
so why not make them for next weekend to eat with a nice warm cup of tea or coffee?
But nevertheless here's the recipe!
HEALTHY VEGAN BROWNIES:
-3/4 cup whole grain flour
-6 TBSP cacao powder
-1/2 TBSP baking powder
-A pinch of salt
-3 1/2 TBSP peanut butter
-60g maple syrup
-3/4 cup + 4 TBSP plant milk
-75g melted chocolate
-a handful peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200/400 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a big bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix together all wet ingredients.
4. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until its's a solid batter .
5. Fill it into a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
1. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the brownies and top it off with the nuts.
If you try my recipes you can post them with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram 💚.