What's better than cookies?
Right, lava cake cookies!
This is kinda like the combination of the gods, there's this crunchy and sweet cookie filled with beautiful, melty chocolate.
If that's not heaven, I don't know what else it is!
RECIPE 6 LAVA CAKE COOKIES
-1/2 cup/125g peanut butter
-1/4 cup/75g maple syrup
-a pinch of salt
-1 TSP vanilla extract
-1/2 cup/85g flour of your choice
-1 TSP baking powder
-60g vegan chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit and put the ingredients for the cookies in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir/knead until well combined and shape the dough into 6 balls.
3. Cut the chocolate into 6 pieces and press in each cookie one piece of chocolate.
4. Roll it between your palms until the chocolate disappeared in the center, slightly flatten the cookie with your hand and place it on a lined baking tray.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes 💚