Updated: May 6, 2020
This is the best thing on planet earth!
Honestly, you will never ever have to buy any expensive chocolate bars in the store which are mostly not even vegan or healthy.
These bars taste better than the original, the soft nougat with the creamy caramel, coated in rich chocolate and now the crazy twist, these chocolate bars are healthy and vegan!
You better don't miss out! ;-)
RECIPE 12 BARS:
-1 cup/200g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
-1 heaped TBSP peanut butter
-40g almond flour or protein powder
-1 TSP vanilla extract
-2 TBSP/30g melted coconut oil
-1 1/2 TBSP/25g maple syrup
-1/2 cup/125g peanut butter
-1/4 cup/75g maple syrup
-a pinch of salt
-150g melted vegan chocolate
1. First fill all the ingredients for the nougat in a food processor and blend until it's a crumbly soft dough.
2. Knead the dough and press it in the shape of a rectangle on parchment paper.
3. Combine the caramel and spread it on the nougat.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes and melt the chocolate.
5. Cut the frozen nougat-caramel into 12 bars and coat them with the chocolate.
6. Refrigerate until set and enjoy!
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes 💚