These lava cakes combine the two most delicious things on planet earth: Cake and peanut butter cups!!!
Trust me guys, these taste like heaven, the fluffy chocolate cake with this melty peanut butter core....
And you know me, theses cakes are also way healthier than the store-bought ones!
RECIPE 4 LAVA CAKES
-1 small banana
-3/4 cup/190ml plant milk
-1 TSP vanilla extract
-a pinch of salt
-1/2 cup/70g coconut sugar
-7 TBSP grounded hazelnuts (or other nuts)
-1 TSP baking powder
-2 TBSP cocoa powder
-3/4 cup/100g flour of your choice
-4 TBSP peanut butter
-2 TBSP maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius/360 Fahrenheit and mash up the banana.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the banana and stir until well combined.
3. Put the peanut butter and maple syrup in a mixing bowl and stir again until well combined.
4. Grease 4 ramekins with a bit of coconut oil, fill 2 TBSP of the batter in it, followed by 1 TBSP of the filling and another TBSP of the batter.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes and let them cool down for another 10 minutes.
Try them yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram 💚