Cookies are great! Brownies are great! But brookies are next level!
The combination of brownies and cookies is just heaven and peanut butter makes always everything 10x better, doesn't it?
And these delicious brookies are even refined-sugar-free and oil-free, so you don't wanna miss out!
RECIPE 9 BROOKIES
-1/2 cup/125g peanut butter
-1/4 cup/75g maple syrup
-a pinch of salt
-1 TSP baking powder
-1/2 cup/85g flour of your choice
-1/2 of the dough
-1 TBSP cocoa powder
-1 TBSP maple syrup
-1 TSP peanut butter each broookie
1. First mix up the peanut butter, maple syrup and salt. Then add the remaining ingredients and stir/knead until it's a solid dough.
2. Divide the dough in half and place one half in a separate mixing bowl.
3. Add the cocoa powder and the maple syrup to it and stir/knead until well combined.
Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit and take of each dough 1 TSP.
5. Roll them into little balls, place them on a lined baking tray and flatten them with your hands.
6. Put in the center of each brookie 1 TSP peanut butter and fold/roll it between your palms until the peanut butter 'disappeared' in the center.
7. Bake them for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!
Try them yourself and tag me with #fitgreenecipes on Instagram 💚