I know Christmas is over now but who said that cookies are only made for Christmas time?
I mean I could eat them all year around, especially these incredible tasty
peanut cookies which work perfectly without oil or refined sugar.
So enough talking, here's the recipe!
PEANUT CRISP COOKIES:
-1/2 cup peanut butter
-1/8 cup maple syrup
-A pinch of salt
-3/8 cup whole grain flour
-Melted dark chocolate
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir the maple syrup, peanut butter and salt together until smooth.
2. Add the flour.
3. Keep mixing until it's a firm dough.
4. Shape the dough into little balls and put them on a baking tray.
(5. Take a fork and press it one time horizontally and one time vertically in the little balls to get the nice patterns.)
6. Put the cookies in the preheated oven 180/360 degrees and bake them for about 15 minutes.
7. Let the cookies cool down, dip them with one side into the melted chocolate and sprinkle some crushed peanuts on top. (optional)