You won't believe it's healthy!
These rice crispy treats are just beyond delicious, they taste just like the original but are way healthier.
And the best part the few marshmallows and the chocolate add that nice s'mores twist to it.
So, these rice crispy treats are perfect for every occasion, at a campfire with your friends, as a little snack or as dessert.
I'm sure you'll love it!
RECIPE 12 RICE CRISPY TREATS
-1/2 cup/125g peanut butter
-1/2 cup/150g maple syrup
-a pinch of salt
-3 1/2 cups/235g puffed rice
-a handful vegan marshmallows and chocolate
1. First mix up the peanut butter, maple syrup and salt in a big mixing bowl.
2. Then add the puffed rice and stir until everything is well coated.
3. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and press the mixture in it.
4. Place the vegan marshmallows and the chocolate on top.
5. Broil it for 2-3 minutes (just that the marshmallows are slightly browned), then freeze it for 30 minutes.
6. Cut it into 12 rectangles and enjoy!
Store in the fridge.
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes 💚