This lifts the granola game
to a whole new level!
Healthy sweet, caramel combined with crunchy granola is something you absolutely don't wanna miss out!
RECIPE SALTED CARAMEL GRANOLA:
-3/4 packed cup/125g dates
-1/2 cup/125g peanut butter
-a pinch of salt
-1 TSP vanilla extract
-2 cups/200g rolled oats
1. Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius/325 Fahrenheit and soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes.
2. Give the dates to a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
3. Blend until it's a sticky paste (it doesn't matter if there are still a few chunks left).
4. Give the caramel in a mixing bowl, add the oats and stir/knead (I used my hands).
5. Crumble the dough onto a lined baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram💚