Updated: Jan 15
You think vegans can't have a good burger every now and then?
So, I can show the complete opposite with this recipe!
Alright, here we go.
TEX MEX BURGERS:
-4 cloves Garlic
-1 TSP Cumin
-1/2 TBSP Paprika
-A pinch of black pepper
-1 TSP Hot sauce
-1 TSP salt
-1 can Chickpeas
-1 can Kidney beans
-100g Vital wheat gluten
-1 TBSP Nutritional yeast
1. Fill the onions, garlic and the veg in a blender and pulse until it's a paste.
2. Add all the seasoning and the beans.
3. Pulse again until everything is combined but it shouldn't be too mushy.
4. Transfer the mixture of the blender into a big mixing bowl.
5. Add the vital wheat gluten and the nutritional yeast.
6. Mix well and shape the dough into patties.
7. Place them on baking rack .
8. Bake them 200/400 degrees for 20 minutes and flip the patties halfway.
9. Enjoy them on a burger, in a salad, on a sandwich or whatever you fancy.
If you try my recipes you can post them with #fitgreenrecipes on Instagram.💚