Updated: Jan 15
Pizza rolls for the win!
These pizza rolls are just the perfect party snack or perfect as a nice, comforting dinner.
And trust me, they're so fluffy, flavorsome, cheesy and melty, it's pure goodness in one bite!
That sounds like a win, right?
RECIPE 9 PIZZA ROLLS
-2 cups/300g whole wheat flour
-1 TBSP dry active yeast
-2/3 cups/150ml lukewarm water
-1/2 TBSP brown sugar
-1/2 TBSP salt
1/3 cup/80ml olive oil
-1 TSP dried thyme
-2 TSP dried oregano
-1 TSP chili flakes
-a pinch of salt
-1 cup/100g vegan cheese
1. Mix up the water, yeast and the sugar and leave for 5 minutes, meanwhile give the salt and the flour to a mixing bowl.
2. Add the yeast mixture and knead until it's a soft dough. Cover with a kitchen towel and proove 1 hour.
3. Give the sauce ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Set aside and preheat the oven to 180 Celsius/360 Fahrenheit.
4. When the dough has risen roll it out on a floured surface, spread the sauce and top it with the remaining ingredients.
5. Roll it up, cut in pieces and place them in a slightly greased baking dish.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes 💚