Perfectly creamy hazelnut caramel on a sweet crust topped with crunchy chocolate, amazing!
- 1 1/2 cups/150g oat flour
-1/2 cup/90g dates
-3-4 TBSP plant milk
-1/2 cup/125g hazelnut butter
-1/4 cup/75g maple syrup
-a pinch of salt
-80g melted vegan chocolate
1. Fill the crust ingredients in a food processor and blend until its a formable dough (might look crumbly).
2. Press it into a lined baking tray and refrigerate whilst preparing the caramel.
3. For that simply mix up all the ingredients and carefully spread it on the crust.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Top it with the melted chocolate and refrigerate until set.
Try it yourself and tag me with #fitgreenrecipes 💚