This is the perfect vegan cheesecake recipe, creamy, nutty and simply delicious!
-260g spelt flour
-80g coconut sugar
-140g vegan butter (cold, cut in cubes)
-2 TSP baking powder
-1 TBSP vital wheat gluten
-800g silken tofu
-65g corns starch
-70ml rapeseed oil
-2 TBSP peanut butter
-150g coconut sugar
-1 TSP vanilla extract
-2 TBSP vital wheat gluten
1. Make the dough for the crust by adding all ingredients to a bowl and kneading until it's a firm dough.
2. Refrigerate it whilst preparing the filling and preheat the oven to180/360 degrees.
3. Add all the filling ingredients to a blender and blend until it's one mixture
4. Line a round baking tray with parchment paper and spread your crust by pressing it. Then add the filling.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let cool completely down.
Try it yourself and tag me on Instagram with #fitgreenrecipes 💚